Saturday, November 20, 2010

Untitled

I'm sick.
I'm tired.
I'm tired of you.
I'm tired of everything.
I hate you.
I hate all of you.
I hate being with you.
Everything sucks.
My life sucks.
Don't have anything that can cheer me up.
It's empty.
My life empty.
Where did the fun and the careness and the kindness and the love go?
Where did the rainbow, the colorful of life go?
Do I have somebody beside me? To tell me that everything okay? That It's just my feeling. That life is just great?
I'm sorry this post has to be such a junk. I'm sorry I think It's just my feeling. I often feeling like this, although everything is fine. Well, let's hope everything is fine and life is so much better than I think.


and for you, please understand me better than anyone else. because you're not in number one who knows me well. sorry to say this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment