Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Suck.

Dear blog,

Hell yeah I need to buy some journal. A place where I could say anything. A place that just listen, not complain. A place where I could use my own free words to share my stories. A place that can make me calm. A place that can safe with secrets.

Sometimes, I feel really suck. I feel empty. Didn't have somebody beside me, even thought I know my friends are there. But I still couldn't share my true feelings. Angry, mad is all in me. I don't want to be a bad person. Really. But sometimes I couldn't stand something that can make me very angry. And yes, I kept that in my heart. I want to scream it to the world! But I can't.

School sometimes make me sick. I scheduled myself to study every day, but it's not compete. How can I get 39,00 in national examination if I'm so damn lazy? I hate my lazy-nezz. After school, I felt so sleepy so I often get to sleep. And not study-ing. God, help me againts my lazyness!

Well, what else? Family? I've got a huge fight with mom few weeks ago. But now, we're very happy :) My sister often get back to Jakarta. But some sad news my daddy have to work every weekend and stays for like 4 days. I miss him!!! Otherwise, It's all good.

Well, sorry for the bad post. But I'm in really need of Journal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment