Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Guess Who!

Dear blog,

I want to tell you about someone. Let say he/she is my role model. Let's just call it "X".

X. You are the most greatest person I have ever met. You are my guidance. X is a very wise person. You know what's right and what's wrong.You can divide it and then you make your own decision, a very right decision. You can solve problem one by one. From the easiest until the hardest. X is a very hard worker. X never stop before X solve what is wrong. X didn't sleep, just to know what's wrong. X is a really good listener. X listen well to everything I said and understand it. X is a very good adviser. X always gave me a good advice. X always help me solve my problem. X gave me a very good advice with his/her own words and his/her sweet words really encouraging me. X can gave me something that I looking for. X is very grateful person. X always say "thankyou" to God. And X always remind me that we are nothing without God. X is a very positive person. X always say the positive first and never see the negative. X always judge people from the positive first. X is smart. Very smart. X can teach me everything that I flunk. If I failed on a test, X never mad at me. In fact, X always encouraging me, told me every time that I can do better. X never underestimate people. X always respect people. From the bottom until the top people. X does not see people from it's wealth. X is a sensitive person. X love to help the poor. Make their life better. X is not a extravagant. X always said that spending money for something that not to important is not good. There's much better way to spend money. X always said that I have to be grateful because there are more people that doesn't have a house, school, etc. X is very great with kids. X love to laugh. X love to make jokes. Sometimes it's not funny at all. X is a very loveble person. For X, family is his/her number one. X would do anything for his/her family. I love the way X hug me. It makes me feel warm. For me, X is my everything. I don't know what to do without X.

X, you are the greatest person I have ever met. Be grateful, and keep trying until you reach your goal. We love you X. Everyone love you. I love you :)

So, who's X? X is............................................................my dad :')

0 comments:

Post a Comment