Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday, August 20th 2010

Hey peepz. Today is Friday 20th August 2010. It's been a crazy day actually. Let me tell you the stories. Here goes,

So, Maybe today is the day that committee's farewell and buken are gonna be announced. And It's true. It was at free time in class, well Bayu (our leader) just called the names of the peoples of the committee's. I really really want to be the buken committee and Ara told me so many things about how they chose the people and others, and she mentioned a lot about me! It makes me to build upon, aight? So, when Bayu mentioned the peoples, I was really scared. After he called so many names, he didn't called mine. And then he told that he was finished. I was so sad. In the class I was really really quiet. I mean it's kind of a heartbreak beacause I wanted this so much and Ara told me so many things and mentioned a lot about me! I was really disappointed. So I just pretending I was sleepy (But it's true, I'm really sleepy that time) And just having cht with Biby and Chien. When I talked with Biby and Chien my heart still having depression and can't believe I didn't make the committee's. For a very long time I waited for Bayu or Ebha came to our class and called my name but they never appear. Suddenly after a verrryyy long time, Ebha came to our class and called my name. Oh my god! I was really really happy! Ebha told me that Tasya's name is doubled, It supposed to be my name, so Bayu didn't called me. I was really really happy, I felt like wanna scream in front of everybody. Oh thank god :-) And I got the "Layout&Design" job! Just like what I wanted! Sooooo freakin' happy I said thank you to Bayu, Ebha, Arvin, Ara, and Igar of course, And I cried! HAHA *blushed* My partners are DindaOli, Adel, Tasybel, Vika, Aqil, Norman, the girl at 9F who I forgot what's her name and our chief, Ganen! Last but not least, Tikka was in the same situation as I am! She told me that she was quite in class and very sad too! Just like me! But never mind, I was soooo happy!!! I will work hard and I hope our buken is gonna be beautiful and memorable :-D

Thankyou Everyone,
nightynight <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment