Saturday, August 21, 2010

A 9th Grader

Still can't believe I'm a 9th grader student.
It means that national exams is a staircase from now on. And It is time to leave junior high and go to senior high. I'm really not ready for that.

Well, what a 9th grader do, huh? Study. Everybody would be answer that.
I'm already having a road-to-national-exam-work, It is called "paket". Now we're studying the 7th grade material again. Paket is just like question-sheets to refresh our brain about the past. For me, it's kind of fun. Because we're refreshing our brain and memory about what we learned in the past and it's actually fun when we thought "Oh, I still remember this!" It makes us feel smart. And after that, the teachers discuss it with us so we still remember what we learned in the past.

It's the first time being a 9th grader and I think it's kinda tired. I'm a easy-tired-person btw. I get tired often. That's why sometimes I skip school. But I can't skip school as often as 8th grader now. I'm a 9th grader so I can't miss something to learn at school. Well, the school really depends on us for increase the school ratings. And I really want us to make them proud. I really want to work hard though. I'm a lazy person. I have to change that. I have to be the diligent student. I have to. Because I have to get a veeerryyy high score at national exam. And I MEAN IT. Why? Because I want to continue my journey in 70 senior high school. And that's a really hard word to get in there, because just smart people with very high score can get in. I hope I will be one of them :-)

Maybe when I was an 8th grader, you often saw me wondering around the school for like hours and rarely got home. Why? When you're a 8th grader you really like the after-school-hours to have fun with your friends. Lots of stuff to do and I really enjoy the after-school-hours yesterday. But now? after school hours make me want to go home so fast and hit the bed. I rarely having the after-school-hours now. After the bell rang, I directly got home. It's been a really tired day when you're a 9th grader. Instead of study I have an activity to do. So I have to balance my work. But I think I can face all of this. I have to. I hope I will trough all of this with happiness.

Wish me luck!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment