Thursday, July 8, 2010

2.15 AM

Yes. It's 2.15 and I'm not asleep. Maybe you'll think I'm watching world cup Germany vs Spain. No I'm not, Don't have a company....well, just Dolly so It's kinda boring. I'll just watch the news from twitter haha. Btw, Go Germany! I keep asking myself why I'm not asleep and not even sleepy. I don't know...I'm not taking a nap at noon so why I can't sleep? Seriously, I feel sad if I can't sleep :"( At first I'm laying in my bed, but mom&dad snore so hard so I can't sleep. Then, I move to my sister's room. Still, can't sleep. So I go downstairs and do nothing except online. Bad night. It's a bad holiday too exactly. My mom&dad working so hard so we can't go anywhere, Yes, I'm stuck in my home. This is sucks. We're not having fun. Sometimes I just tired of this situation so I wanna scream to my mom&dad and tell me how I feel. But It's really nice if they know my feeling before I yelled. Mmm...okay enough for the tired-of-this-holiday-kind-of-sucks thing. Anyway I'm not doing anything now. Infact, I don't feel sleepy at all, gosh I don't know what to do. I just write this junks in my blog. Anyway it's boring now. Bye! Germany FTW!

0 comments:

Post a Comment