Saturday, July 3, 2010

1st

Okay. Guess what? I deleted all my post (again).

So, Full name, Haura Dwitya Prameswari. Please call me Haura, that will be perfect :)
I'm 14th years old now. Gee, I'm officially a 9th grader now. Still can't believe that I'll have to study so hard to get to high school. Anyway, It's still holiday now, so nothing to worry about, for now. I'll go to Labschool Kebayoran Junior High School btw. I have lot's of friends. I mean it, a lot. They are my mood booster for everything. And I have someone special too, maybe you all know who he is. His name is....well you know :D Yeah he's like really nice and patient to be with me, listening to all my junks. It's really been a great time with him :) Hobbies, umm sleep and watching dvd's maybe? I don't know I have lot's of interest that's why I'm so confused if someone ask me about my future. Let me figure that out later. Well, I guess that's it. Enjoy, keep reading people ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment