Saturday, April 2, 2011

Up-dates.

Welcome April.
I really happy I could survive march. It's been a great month though, a rough month actually. But everyone survive :)

Since I'm no longer online on my twitter, and will using it again after the d-day, I probably don't have anything to do. It's weird you know, I mean after I got home, usually I always check twitter, like "what's the news?" and now I never did that. Like when I'm studying, my iPod always stays beside me and I always peek a little to open my twitter. And again, now I never did that. It's weird, the little things somehow did affect me. Somehow I feel glad I didn't know the updates, I feel glad that thing didn't disturb me. Well I hope it's a good sign :)

How's school you may ask?
It's good. You know after the ulum, I didn't do my best and got a stressed and ran a thousand of tears falls from my eyes. But after the final school exam, It's weird. I feel happy because I can do it. Not that I can do all of it, but it's a great progress, right? Hope it'll increase till the end of my junior high school life :)

This week I call it the "No-Study-Rest-Week" HAHA LOL. It means I didn't want to study. Just for a week. Can I? I needed some rest. Well, doesn't mean I don't study at all. At school, of course, they have this drill for uan. I mean, at home, I didn't want to study seriously, maybe spend my time watching movies? Great idea 'aight?  And then, the last 2 weeks before the d-day, that I'm working my ass off.

As for everything, It's completely fine. My family's the same, happy as always i think. My friends, some of them already got schools for their next life, some of them just like me, still working hard to get the best choices. Well I always pray the best for them, and for me of course. As for Reyhan, well it's fine I think, nothing's new.....but I realized something. I will be 19months this april. Wow, time do flies fast don't you think? I've never thought that I would be with him this long. And of course I don't want to imagine how my life without him :p

FYI, the diary I bought like bazzillion times ago, did not effective. Blogger are much fun! Although, I can't write something private, can I? :p

Well that I think the updates. So be good April, hope everything will be great. Break a leg, Haura!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment