Thursday, December 23, 2010

Bored Situation

Some people when bored, they love to write. Including me.

Like my previous post, I'm in a holiday. And I made some plans about it. Well, turns out my holiday become my lazy day. I just spend my whole 24 hours to sit in my extremely comfort sofa and watching movies. Lots of movies. And, I sleep a lot. Let's check my plans again, shall we?

1. Re-Organize Bedroom
Well, when Cicha, Aliya, Dinda, Putri, Dea, and I went to Dea's house. Dea showed us her inspiration. There's a girl with some cool stuff and cool room. A greeaaat inspiration. So "we" decided to organize our room as cool as she. Well, I already do some mix up a little bit and tidy things up. Hope it will turns out great :)

2. Lose Weight
I don't know, I haven't weight. I always want to lose weight but it's hard :$ Well, I'm in a diet. I tried to. So wish me luck!

3. Watch tons of Movies
Oh definitely. I watched tons of Movies. But I still have to watch Glee season 2 and Vampire Diaries season 2 and lots of dvd's! :D *this is my kind of my hobby*

4. New Year Eve with Scavolendra Talvoreight
OF COURSE! This is my top-list! I hope I can come and I hope we're gonna have some fun!!!! :D:D

5. Study for National Examination
Oouuuh.....please don't ask me that question. I always say to my head "Study! Study! Study!" But It's haaaarrrddd. And I mean it!!! Oh please I just want to relax and enjoy my holiday........

6. Do Sports
Not really......I've just doing some sit-ups and skipping. Is that enough? :$

7. Shopping
Well, my grandma really love to sew and she already gave me lots of cute and awesome clothes made by her. So I gave her another task to sew again. I gave her 4 kinds of clothes and she's going to make it. I love her forever ♥ Books, I already buy a new journal, It's like blogger but more private. Dvd's, this weekend is a must buy dvd's!!! And jeans.....I must buy new jeans!!!

8. Must buy english novel
Is it so hard to find a easy-to-read and enjoying english novel? I search everywhere, but I couldn't find what I'm looking for. Maybe I should go to aksara or kinokuniya this weekend.

9. Learn to cook
HA! I barely cook. My mom got a lots of catering this holiday, so she busy on her own. Well, I did cook. I did make my own cheesecake! And it tasted DELICIOUS :9
  
10. Sitting in bed while writing on my diary
YES! DEFINITELY YES! :D

11. Take a lots of cool pictures
Naaah maybe some other time? :)

12. Finish with yearbook layout
Just a bit more to go! :D

13. Took a lot of sleep
OF COURSE! :p

14. Have fun
Not yet, But I'm sure I will :D

Well that's my plan. It's not achived yet, I hope it will. 

Anyway things better with him. Yeah we've got through the rough times. Honestly, I couldn't bare to stay a way for a long time with him. It's hard. I just miss him the whole time. And after I thought about it all over, Maybe it's not his fault all the time. Sometimes I have some mistake too. Anyway he makes me smile so I could say for the last 15th months I'm happy :) And please don't go anywhere, would you? Just stay with me :)

See you on next post blogs! 
Muuunchhhh :*

0 comments:

Post a Comment