Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The weirdo man who laugh his ass off

Okay, If you see the title of this post maybe you all know what I'm going to tell you about. It's about someone who has been nice for me for almost...... 12 months. Well, It's been a weird but yet, happy year with him. Physical experience? You will notice him from his weird eyebrow. Yeah he got the weirdest eyebrow ever it's like tingkling! (I don't know what I'm talking about. But you're gonna laugh if you see his eyebrow :p) And if you heard someone laughing very hard and very loud......yeah that's him.

He's nice. And I mean it, he's a very nice person. He never got angry. Even if we had a fight it's always me that had the "anger-management" He just listen to all my junks and very patient with me (And all of my friends said that, because my friends call me a freak....hufff whatever) He's really caring. He always look for me everytime in whatever situation and care for me (Well this sound really catchy :p) He's a really great entertainer! Just by looking his face I could laugh! I don't even know why. He's got lots of jokes but sometimes it's not funny, sorry :p

He's a really really patient person. I'm a moody person and I often got angry with everything. But he just listen and never mad at me. He just listen and sometimes gave me a really great advice :) He's a good friend. Sometimes we got along as best friend. Sharing stories most of them, and some of other things. And I enjoyed talking to him. I really enjoyed being with him.

One of my secret is that I can't stop searching for him. Everytime in school, I always searched for him. And if I see his smile it makes me smile too :) Well, He's the most person that I care the most (Awwwwh :p)

I do hope we can make it until......I don't know when. But, just don't go anywhere, will you? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment